Filing Bankruptcy to Eliminate Credit Card and Hospital Debts
Santa Clara County Bankruptcy Attorney
Bankruptcy Lawyer San Jose California
Most individuals with bad credit are late in making payments because they don’t just have the means to pay for them. Some of them lost their job and income because of tough economic times and others because of high medical bills. Some have no other choice but resort to using credit cards to pay for these debts that keep going up. Our bankruptcy system understands this and allows us to start over. Filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy can reduce or even eliminate your credit card debt, hospital bills, fines, and late fees. Our bankruptcy attorneys and debt relief lawyers will speak to you about bankruptcy help at no cost. We can be reached at 408-912-5983 or www.nwosulaw.com
Credit card debt may be non dischargeable in bankruptcy under either of two legal theories:
The application submitted to get the card was fraudulent
The card was used fraudulently
Reasons why you need a Bankruptcy Attorney or Lawyer to Eliminate your Debts
- Understanding the Bankruptcy Code and Law: An experienced San José bankruptcy lawyer & debt relief attorney can utilize the bankruptcy code law to your benefit. The bankruptcy code allows you a fresh start if you qualify. Huge debts makes it difficult for individuals to make a descent living. Financial hardship often leads to emotional problems and other health issues.
- Initial Consultation with our Top San Jose Bankruptcy Attorney: Your first initial consultation with attorneys and lawyers at the Nwosu Law Firm is free. Our bankruptcy lawyer will review you documents and make recommendations on what options that may best help you.
- Protecting your assets by Filing bankruptcy: A bankruptcy lawyer familiar with bankruptcy laws will advice you on the best way to protect your assets by filing bankruptcy. Filing bankruptcy does not mean that all your assets will be taken by the bankruptcy trustee and sold. You are allowed to retain certain exempt assets. Your creditors are not allowed to take your exempt assets.
- Delay foreclosure and stop Harassing Phone Calls: San Jose bankruptcy attorney Geoffrey Nwosu can delay foreclosures and harassing phone calls when your bankruptcy petitions are filed with the bankruptcy court. Filing bankruptcy activates the automatic stay that will stop all phone calls.
- Bankruptcy preparers and paralegals: Even though the bankruptcy code allows bankruptcy preparers to help individual debtors prepare their bankruptcy papers for a small fee, they cannot answer legal questions nor appear in court. It may be more difficult to obtain a bankruptcy discharge without a bankruptcy lawyer.
- Aggressive representation at bankruptcy Court hearings: Bankruptcy attorneys and lawyers can represent you in court and before the bankruptcy trustee. They can file motions and amendments. They can also represent you at trial when it becomes necessary. When filing pro se, your disclosures to creditors may be incomplete or work against you in court. It may be very risky dealing with creditors yourself.
- Top Bankruptcy Lawyer Representing Creditor’s: Creditors have highly paid attorneys and lawyers to represent them against you. We are experienced in working with creditor’s lawyers to make sure that your best interest is protected.
- Free Bankruptcy Evaluation: Our experienced bankruptcy lawyers and attorneys have years of experience behind them. Our Bk lawyer understands that consumer debts are on the increase because of our economic situation. We serve as Bk attorneys in San Jose/Silicon valley in bay area, California.
- Bankruptcy Discharge Lawyer: Our ultimate goal is to obtain a bankruptcy discharge for you. This means a consumer debt relief from most of debt obligations. This court ordered debt relief will eliminate most of your unsecured debt and wipe them off. It will reduce and reorganize your secured debt and offer you a new beginning in your financial management.
- Using bankruptcy laws to your Advantage: Bankruptcy laws are drafted to help individual debtors facing financial hardship to obtain debt relief and start over. To avoid abuse of bankruptcy laws, the bankruptcy law allows you only one chance every 8 years to file for bankruptcy chapter 7 relief. Our bankruptcy lawyer will fight for you to take full advantage of this opportunity.
Looking for a free Bankruptcy help with a San Jose Bankruptcy Lawyer and California bay Area Bankruptcy Lawyer?
We are San Jose bankruptcy lawyers and California debt relief attorneys. A Bankruptcy Lawyer in San Jose Santa Clara County California will speak to you at no cost. If you are having financial difficulty, lost your job or have high medical bills and want to start fresh, you need to hire a skilled bankruptcy attorney and debt relief lawyer at the bankruptcy debt relief law office of Geoffrey Nwosu. We represent clients in San Jose Santa Clara County, Alameda County, San Mateo County and San Francisco Bay Area. Our San Jose bankruptcy attorneys and debt relief lawyers represent clients who are facing foreclosure, creditor harassment, high medical bill, court judgment, repossession, wage and IRS garnishment. We accept personal bankruptcy cases, chapter 7 bankruptcy cases, chapter 13 bankruptcy cases, credit card bankruptcy cases and foreclosure bankruptcy cases. You have rights. We have helped many clients like you.
Please contact the Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Law Firm of Geoffrey Nwosu located in Santa Clara, Silicon Valley, California at 408-912-5983 or www.nwosulaw.com for a confidential free consultation
The bankruptcy Law Office of Geoffrey Nwosu is located in San Jose Campbell Bay Area Ca. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.